They come to your rescue in sticky situations, stick relationships together and stick for a lifetime!
Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, all alone, driven by a sense of obligation to others, or you’re having trouble dealing with some tricky people in your life, Sticky Strategies has it covered!
Recognised by Anthill Magazine as a top product innovation for 2015!
This is a twelve week bootcamp to kick start positive change. You will receive one short and entertaining tutorial video per week highlighting a practical and transformative strategy along with a worksheet and strategy card to keep you focused. You can review your strategies by logging on to our website at any time, and at the end of the programme you will receive the entire Sticky Strategies eBook. There’s no better time to start than now!
Sticky Strategies gives you:
- A series of 12 entertaining videos, each focused on a practical strategy
- A downloadable card and worksheet for each strategy, with notes and tips
- An interactive eBook you can keep, so you can revisit strategies and practise them
- New perspectives on some old ideas, with progressive learning along the way
- The means to make some really big changes in your life
- All from the comfort of your own home.
This is for you if you’d like to:
- Discover more time for self care
- Find the confidence to say “No” when you want to
- Build more connection with the ones you love
- Worry less about what might happen
- Understand how to beat back the guilt monster
- Start having fun again!
Sticky Strategies provides brief but meaningful reminders of some of the many techniques and perspectives known to enhance one’s sense of well-being. Helping people focus on what matters is a most welcome contribution from the professionals at Bare Hands.
Michael D. Yapko, Ph.D., Clinical psychologist and author of Depression is Contagious and Breaking the Patterns of Depression
We want you to know that life doesn’t have to be so hard. By applying the simple strategies in this series, we hope we can help you turn the tide on the stress epidemic and positively impact the relationships you hold so dear, gain back more balance and build greater resilience to the challenges of daily living.